Sunday, October 12, 2014

North Shore Studios

Yep, it's that time of year again. We're back in school, but don't worry, is still LIFE!

Saying that, we thought we would give you a look inside North Shore Studios (NSS), our series. 

Right now, it is planned to have 3 seasons.




Saturday Grace plays Margaret West in NSS

Audrey plays Teagan Price in NSS

The Season one thumbnail photo!
Synopsis:
North Shore Studios follows the lives of a gymnastics team reaching for gold in the RGAGC's- a televised competition. Focusing on Margaret West and the new team member, Teagan Price, the series is full of laughs, surprises, and the true meaning of friendship.






Please Click Here to Watch North Shore Studios!





We are so thankful for your support:

"I want the next episode NOW! This is SOO GOOD!"

"Yay! I continue to love this series...AMAZING! I can't wait for the next episode! Gahhh, I love gymnastics!"

"Haha, I was at the dentist and I looked at my subscriptions, when I realized you had uploaded this I started watching it with headphones and then halfway into the episode they called me to go in. You should seen my reaction! Throughout the whole time at the dentist I was wondering what would happen next! Haha, your series is amazing! "

No comments:

Post a Comment