Saturday, May 16, 2015

North Shore Studios~ Season 3



Chances are, you want to know what happens in NSS season 3. So, here I am. Giving you a sneak peek. You're welcome.


                                     The following is an excerpt from the script:


Teagan: I don’t think I’ve ever worked this hard in my entire life!
Margaret: Me either. If Bellerose keeps working us like this, I won’t have enough strength left to compete!
CT: Girls, it’s time to quiet down and start going to sleep, okay? You have another long day ahead of you.
Teagan: She’s right about that.
Margaret: Goodnight, Teagan.
Teagan: Goodnight, Margaret.
Light turns out, and transitions to the next day. Margaret and Teagan are walking down the street to the gym.
Margaret: You know….
Teagan: What?
Margaret: I've always thought that I deserve to win; more than anybody else, even more than you.
Teagan: go on...
Margaret: Well, now I know that we both deserve to win. And I just wanted to tell you how good of a friend you've been to me. Thank you.




OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH SO CUTE RIGHT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment